View Single Post
Old 11-9-2018, 08:49 PM   #46
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: An Open Letter Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Person A and Person B getting into a debate, unless it crosses the line (and typically if it does, only the parts that do get deleted) resulting in deleting/locking/banning is just not a thing.

You're leaving out Person C, D and E who show up and tell person A they're a stupid idiot and nobody wants them here, and then one of them goes too far and gets banned, person F, G and H deciding this is a great hill to die on about unfair bannings and horrible mods.
My opinion on this then I guess is that it might be good to find a way for people to be able to voice opinions on their bans/post deletions/"horrible" mods/etc, so that it doesn't accumulate like this; be more open to feedback instead of just shutting it down, and all that. to reiterate a point I've made a bunch here, I don't want this forum to be mods vs. regular users like you seem to be making it out to be here, and how the general tone has felt lately.

Also I did mention I left out a lot of factors, like other people, but it's the general premise, perhaps extend to party A and B if that helps.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote