View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #1967
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Because your version of the story is not true.
ok, clearly you already have your mind made up, but I think it's important to look at things from every angle just in case you might be wrong, like you are this time

I never "forgot" that I had reads. you just misunderstood what I was saying and now you think you're onto something that isn't there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
So wait, you do have reads?

Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads
You misinterpreted my post. I said I did not want to pull reads out of my ass for a list. I had reads on some players, but I didn't want to turn it into a full list because I didn't want to have to make up reads on the players I didn't have reads for.

I never said I didn't have reads. I think someone in that exchange just had a bit of trouble with reading..............