roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
the chaos at EoD reaffirms that FG was a wolf imo

maaaaybe MML but at least one of the two
I agree with this, but I'm not going to play with the assumption that we have one wolf down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
TBH this is fair, but it isn't like you wanted to see more yelling from me anyway so I don't get why you're bitching about it now.

It's ironic that this comes after I push Raeko and make stands with who I would/would not vote which is a step up from most of the day phase from me (I'll admit that it's a low bar) so frankly giving timing this comes off as "wait as late as possible to wagon Lar so he doesn't have time to scream at me" instead if you genuinely feeling like I'm just zombying my way through.

To believe that I would have to believe that you just don't fucking read my post which is.....actually pretty believable ok nvm.
see my post that I made earlier this day as a reference for why I voted you
your anger and aggression are not features of why I voted you. You're good at pulling it off both alignments, so it's not something I want to think about as a method of reading you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
because you're towny
what the fuck is this post

Quote:
Anyhow I'll give Roundbox some credit that I could have given more attention this and last phase. I'll up the post content next phase.

That said I'm pretty sure at least 2 votes on me are scum and every town who voted Funny is hawt fukn garbo at the game dear Jesus it makes no sense. At least I know you guys just hate me but Funny really didn't have a case
one is dead, which two are wolfing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
arbitrary is the fucking word of the day
it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily

lets fucking actually get together tomorrow, at risk of sounding like wakka

I don't hate cfd's but this was kind of ridiculous and pretty not good
pretty sure back-to-back cfds with close wagons means wolves haven't bused yet
I think today should hold one of those cfd starters accountable or at least given a hot glance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I think there's a reason for the lynch that occurred. You got people suspicious of you, got people suspicious of mellon, got people suspicious of MML, got people suspicious of Funny.

You see what I'm getting at? Everyone doesn't have a clue since there's really NOTHING to push this game. No info, no nothing. No one has said anything regarding roles, and no one has stated if they did anything.

Once people start saying these things, we might just get out of this slump where everyone is null and suspicious and get some solid towns and solid wolves.
feels like a cop-out statement
my point in last post about looking at the cfd initiators is now emboldened

Quote:
Yeah ok anyone who doesn't think Funny was like 90% town when that's how her lynch came about is just straight fucking wrong.

Charu, DBP and Manti look really bad here.

Haku also looks bad actually but the first three are straight horrible here when I look back and read slower then I did in the moment.
this is a really good post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
To everyone doubting about Charu being town;

Keep in mind that "Wolf Charu" could have got in a lot of trouble if 3 players had a blue role and decided to claim.

The fact that no one really did anything about it just shows that it's very unlikely there's something here.

The benefit is way too small considering how this game work.
based off of how wv's ability works, I think this is a reason as to why people didn't up and claim their roles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Manti's alignment might be tied to Sunfan's alignment for me.
If Sunfan was a wolf, Precarious(voted by Sunfan) and MML(voted by Sunfan) are Town.
granted we can't work with cardflips this game and have a limited amount of info, tying your reads of players to other players is a fruitless endeavour

---

I don't think the exchange between Charu/Sunfan regarding Charu's vote on thesunfan wrt precarious/raeko is ever EVER w/w, especially with Charu's concluding lines here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
No clue, it'd make no sense if either one of you decided to lynch a partner like that when he was not in the line of fire for most of the phase.

Okay then, I suppose the only way I can see mellon as a wolf then is disregarding the world where Precarious is wolf. However, that also means you're still up in the air then. However, you did lay off of me first EoD and could've just gone with my lynch.

...Alright, fine, I suppose you're not a wolf in either world. Not for absolute certain though, but at least enough since I'm collecting my thoughts right now.

finished reading the night