View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 01:56 PM   #1089
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
All these players in the game that wanted to lynch anti-pearl’s slot but are now okay with nee also make me sick. We had two replacements on the signups list at the start of the game. Pearl was going to be replaced if inactive. Wolves wanted to get an easy lynch and sytho and I veto’d that and called it out.

You want wolves? We should be grilling charu/MML/indy over the “let’s lynch anti-pearl crap that was at the start of the game. Sytho’s dead body points directly at MML.
Hold up you non-reading meatball I actually spoke out against the anti-pearl wagon. I only announced that on d0 would vote anyone under 5 posts. It was Charu and InD that switched it to Pearl. Stop steeping Sytho's read on me and go after the people actually doing the thing you hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Considering self-voting because I don't enjoy making people frustrated and I'd rather quit than deal with that.
Don t be a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
He could easily be a wolf pushing a weak town to get credibility.

I'm pretty sure I'm artificially making the game super easy for wolves by not having anything good.

People are too complacent with this game and it's going to cost them.
If you know this is an issue then don't let him push you around. Fucking get aggro with him, call him out on his shit, don't be a bitch

Jesus you do this,every game you fucking see you have a problem and instead of taking steps to correct it you 're just like WELP I DO THE THING THAT'S A BAD SORRY,and then just keep,doing it,for no reason. Fucking stop it. Being better isn't that hard

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter