View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 12:07 AM   #753
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
It's more like some were looking at my posts, thought I was somehow appeasing to the crowd, and then it just spiraled into that mess.

I already said I was A-OK with getting lynched, but now I have to go another phase to probably be pushed to another lynch.
This post is disgusting to read man
That last line reads almost like a dare/power play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
MML

this guy is a wolf
Cool you want to explain that or do you want to vote people that you think won't show up doing the night and call you out on your bad gameplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Now that I think of it, Charu is probably right about that. It may not be good to talk too much game or accuse people. It would probably be better to just reflect rather than forming new theories.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'll do the ffa meme for starters.

1. Mellonxcollie - Null
2. indheart - Town ish
3. Wayward Vagabond - Town
4. DaBackpack - Null leaning wolf
5. Precarious - I believe was Town.
6. Roundbox - Town
7. Funnygirl555 - leaning Town
8. DarkManticoreX2 - Wolf
9. Charu - leaning Town
10. Anti-Pearl - leaning wolf
11. Syhto - leaning wolf
12. MML - Town
13. Sunfan - Null
14. Hakulyte - some nerd
Why is DBP leaning scum here?

Quote:
If you're wolf, it's easy to just be the 2nd person and be like "oh, I'm mindmelding with you" without really meaning it.

Free town points.
Quote:
That's pmuch where all the MML "heat" came from. Some suggestion that he was "jumpy".
Which is exactly why I didn't like Manti's vote on me because as wolf he has absolutely pulled "I don't like this guy at this point in the game for small reason" -> [absence] -> "I was already thinking they where scum so here's a vote" before.

He did give me a much beefier post then I was expecting him to when I called him out for it though, and while I think his points are garbage I didn't feel like he was trying to slide under our radars at the time. With his wedding he as the perfect excuse to do so and that's basically what I have only seen him do as wolf before.

He's either stepping up his wolf game or he's a town with bad reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
hahahaha it's all good. i think i'm a pretty good liar as a wolf though, so i wouldn't town read myself for that haha
I.....have a hard time seeing Funnywolf making this post.
Like I know she is a damn good wolf and all that but I just don't know if she could make this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Let it be known that I think syhto is SUSPECT for REASONS
Care to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
I'm not comfortable voting for people I wasn't prepared to.
Buuuuuuuut you did

But you did.

And I know I've edited your post down to save space and you're thinking of saying that I'm taking things out of context and all that jazz but you've performed actions that by your own admission you ain't cool with.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that contrast but I don't feel good about it. After the whole "My MixMasterLar vote wasn't serious" bit when that vote was totally fucking serious and proven so by your outrage at my one-liner I just feel like you're not super trustworthy this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I took that as him operating normally in the language that he usually plays with
he's used to operating with terms like >rand so I'm not really seeing it as a specific appeal
Wait so was he lynched for how he formats post or lynched for his reads?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter