Old 10-23-2018, 10:50 PM   #731
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Ok cool let's do this.

So both Precarious and Raeko started off as null for me. Raeko being suspicious of Precarious isn't scummy in and of itself, but what scummy was this:

Precarious already stated his reasoning for why his posts aren't updated, and it's definitely within his meta to do so. She's played at least as many (probably more) games with Prec than I have, so attacking Precarious for that reasoning and not something else (I saw some voted for Precarious due to his reads list) makes Raeko look like she's grasping at straws more than anything.

Because we don't have flips, I can't analyze her posts in the context of the card flip. If Precarious is actually scum, then it looks really good for her; however, I don't know that. I'm going to operate on the read that I had before: that Precarious is super duper null. Perhaps even kinda town, considering that CFD at the end.

Whenever I would wolfread Jess, I looked for the same thing. Jess struggled a lot with fabricating wolf reads when she played the game, so I was able to easily peg her as a wolf both games she played on FFR. During Danganronpa, I voted (and accidentally bussed too hard sorry) Raeko for doing the same thing, and she was a wolf then. I don't know her meta really, but there could be a chance that she has issues with fabricating wolf reads when she's scum.

However, this isn't a very substantial read, which is why I was going to hold off until the next phase.

Neeee wasn't suspicious for suspecting Precarious in my eyes because, well, I'm assuming Neeee doesn't have much experience with the dude (especially after the "prec makes one-liners" comment). I actually really admire the way Precarious plays and I wish I were as patient as him to make content-laden posts... that's besides the point, though. Prec tries, y'all.

And with that, I gotta get to actually posting thoughts about the game... at some point.. huuuuuue.
I reread EOD

re: suspicion on raeko
gotcha, but I guess I don't get why you waited to elaborate. this probably doesn't mean anything though considering raeko wasn't really a lynch candidate

re: precarious
tbh he does this style every game and doesn't really deviate from it, so saying it's within his town meta is equal to saying it's within his wolf meta here. see: fire emblem
it is a fair criticism from raeko because it doesn't benefit town to just sit and drill in the past and not really talk with people in the present

re: raeko
it's not like her vote came out of nowhere within the last 15 minutes, she called out precarious for not keeping up and then followed up by voting him an hour later
shyto's vote coming out last is a bit odd since she wanted to lynch raeko/mml, but deferred to Precarious because she didn't want to lynch charu
charu's vote is self-pres, so that's really only gonna be determined by reading charu in general
sunfan's vote is also a bit hop-skip, but I've seen townfan shift his votes like a madman at eod like this before. still pretty ??? on him in general though

reads in general would look like

cool ppl
neeee
ind
manti

people that are generally fine
charu

people that I'm still deciding
sunfan
dabackpack
fg

people that give me question marks