Old 10-22-2018, 10:16 PM   #360
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

just wanted to point out this progression of thoughts and how it makes me sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Didn't see that second Roundbox post. That's quite the padded post you got there.

I think it's absolutely best if we keep mum on it for now, possibly for most of the game.
first: you more or less agree with my point that we should keep the dialogue internal. neat!

Quote:
I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.
second: as soon as someone speaks ill of my plan, you're plugging into their interpretation rather than your initial one

Quote:
1 talk of the setup in mystery games mostly benefits wolves.

2 padded post that is unchararistic coming from someone who normally doesn't do a whole lot on d0 because there's no information. Also I see your plan as silly and frankly, beneath what I'd expect from you. SunFan says it much more politely then I could:

Yeah, so that.
third: now that sunfan added on, you doubled down on following someone else's opinion. I don't see why you flip-flopped on agreeing with my plan of keeping the decisions internal and then suddenly calling it silly and beneath my level of play

(I will concede that you are talking about the padded post again, but this is not my concern with your progression)