View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default FS a LOT of j-core, Diverse System, Alice's Emotion, Silly Walker, nanosounds and oth

Hey guys,

Haven't been active on this forum in a while but I figured there might be some people interested here. I asked if I was allowed to post this sale thread beforehand with bmah and he gave me the go-ahead. I'm thinning down my collection so I'm selling a LOT of albums. If you're interested, send me a message (preferably on discord, Spuugvuur#8774). I got lots of rare albums for sale by artists like cranky, Yamajet, RoughSketch, AKHT, dbu, beatmario, LUV2 and REDALiCE among many others. Some very rare albums are included in the list, like the infamous D16 by diverse system which was cancelled because of a cease & decist by Konami right before release and m1dy's Freedom EP. Everything is in complete condition (with obi where it applies) unless otherwise noted.

I am also open to offers. Just hit me up with a counter offer and if it's good I'll accept it.

You can view the list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

PS. I ship from the Netherlands so keep that in mind with shipping costs. I will calculate shipping costs per order.

As for pics of the stuff, I can take pics on demand of albums you're interested in. It's a big list so I'm not going to take everything out of my cabinets and take pictures of it all unless people specifically ask for pics of something. Here's a somewhat recent pic of the cabinets at least.

Last edited by Nullifidian; 10-18-2018 at 09:03 AM..
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote