View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 05:30 PM   #69
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: I feel so much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
FFR mods, thank you for giving me some time to focus on life!
Take some more.
I致e done a lot lately, but after a good experience with an mtf friend of mine, and after going to a munch, I feel so much better!
Um. Gonna leave some otherjokes outta this.
I feel really happy, and I知 glad I知 starting to leave the house more and experience life!
Life is not something you have to expiriance outside of the house.
Me and my friend were throwing eggs at cars, driving through my old school, and honking at my former teachers yesterday. It was really fun, and I spat a large glob of snuff on his Porsche by accident, but he was fine with it, and we all laughed at the end of the day.
People like you should be sat down and had eggs thrown at them. It took me HOURS to get the egg off my car when someone did it to me.
There was also a Buffalo Wild Wings dinner involved, which was amazing, as I love Buffalo Wild Wings.
I like eggs.
It痴 great to be back home and hanging with my friends!
Neat.
As far as physical changes, I知 not shafted or depressed either. My waist went from a 34 to a 28 (just found out recently when I was clothes shopping), and my buds are slowly coming out more (though my provider recommended I go on shots, so I値l see about that).
'Grats.
All in all, I知 nothing like myself from earlier in the year, and I知 glad I can remain happy and not waste my life being stuck in a vicious cycle of depression and self pity!
You sound exactly like more of the same. Though if you're less depressed and not hating yourself as much that's always a plus.