View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 11:47 PM   #5
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: Does anyone here meal prep?

Meal prep can help a lot, for sure. I eat intuitively these days but I have done a lot of that. I have a journal I write everything I eat down in tho not counting cals just to get an idea and when I feel myself start gaining or feel bloated etc I can kinda narrow it down and cut something out. Or if I ate a lot one day I eat a little less the next.

Anyways stews and soups are a good option. I still like to bulk cook twice a week or so and portion out my lunches. Kinda like WC says I plan my dinners like the day before or just make sure I have some dinner stuff on hand. Fish and salad is quick and easy.

Hard boiled eggs and almonds and shit are good for healthy snack when you portion them off correctly

I eat a lot of fruits so I dont have to prep that. And low carb yogurt, cold cuts, cheese, etc. It helps me a lot to have stuff I dont have to cook to snack on. If you portion those out and be aware of how much you're eating theres rly no problem with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote