View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #6571
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
opinion: anyone who doesnt use ita this day is probably a wolf
I said it before, and I'll say it again. ITAs are only to be used on the 2 remaining JOAT candidates.
After that, cease fire.
Unless something spicy turns up between the first and second, no shots should be fired then either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
Well, pfft! I'm going to put this out there too. We still gotta kill Prec and see what's there, but I just want to mention the wolf Lawyer. There's some possibility maybe that fg was given a wrong read, but only on the alignment issue, and Perc did NOT claim JOAT.
FG was given a specific role though; not alignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
my current world looks speculatively like [Manti, Tokzic], Prec/Freezin, Charu/Xiz, Freezin, Cel/rb/xel

there's at least 1 in prec/freezin obviously
there's got to be 1 in charu/xiz
last 2 slots are questionable, however i have freezin in there because there's a level of smugness that i really dislike from someone who still isn't confirmed. Like, the notion that there's a JOAT between ffa/prec/freezin means only that, not that there's only 1 scum in the pile
To quote you, if that's the case, then why do you have Prec/Freezin, and Freezin listed in the same wolf team?

Quote:
it's mostly your d1 wagon analysis that I don't much like...

(semantics but if freezin is *also* a hit shouldnt prec be alone in your list?)
See, someone gets it.
I see your reasoning, but by that logic, why not list them both and just give reasons? Why specifically have the pair and then Freezin?
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
i like tforce more than you