View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #6207
sprucegrit
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
That's fair to call me iffy about Tokzic, I would as well to myself if I saw the flip.

If you mean before the post specifying "discord", then sure. I wasn't going gung-ho on the dude. It seemed like Zenith was the only one that was able to see something about Tokzic. The others just wanted him gone due to being inactive (mostly).

If you mean after the post, then you shouldn't read into that with me. I was sincere when I was trying to say it could've been something else. Though I suppose I can't force you to not read into that, huh?

Oh well, it is what it is.
The difference of course maybe is that Manti was unknown to the wolfies. His telling Precarious to "PASS" in caps is interesting though. The Tokzic vote looks OK to me through Lar (and I know I'm town), so if a buss was on it's Xiz or round that look iffy maybe, but I think the wagon looks more pure. It's the movement off that's sketchy, and that's Precarious, Daikyi, Freezin, maybe Charu or Xiz. But I'm thinking Charu was too vocal about the situation to be wolfing.