Old 07-18-2018, 07:12 AM   #5237
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Does wolf JOAT have role blocking role guaranteed? If so it clears freezin
To build on this (second time typing it out, got post eaten last time)

If JOAT has roleblock possibility and they know for sure freezin is wolf (aka wont protect a town) then they would either roleblock or kill MML without hesitation n1 I assume (roleblock so they can kill dbp) unless they were scared of another protective role. Given that there were two claimed protectives, targeting either protective or ic is risky and has a chance to get kill eaten up, even if one of the two was roleblocked (I guess they could've role blocked one and killed other but I dont think speculation about this is beneficial for us?)...

The ??? there now though is why did dbp die if he had angel on him? Unless he ate a kill in the night, then took second kill during day, I guess, but if that's the case then it's back to the "what killed raeko" question... I kinda really wish MML said who he protected n1 now.

Theres also the world that freezin protected mml n1 and couldnt protest him n2 hence why he died, or theres also the world where wolves just didnt wanna kill dbp or mml yet (?) But that's wifom territory
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ