View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 03:35 PM   #1504
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

It's amazing how now of all times Manti has time and energy to keep up with the thread. I wonder what happened to make him able to care and if it could of happened earlier hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
Oh look, more lies. There’s probably more games then just this, but phone searching is pretty dumb.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=148128
I legit didn't remember that, so I guess I'll give you that point. I remember wolfing with you twice, and I remember being a town when you wolf soon after that.

Also Remember you subbed out once? Might be Gradiant I'm thinking of. I know he did that at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
..and I can't find that game where I'm with sunfan apparently even with the turbo archive thread in my face.
I fucking promise it happened though. Maybe it wasn't a turbo?
But yo I fucking promise there was game you wolfed with SunFan and you both won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Manti with the quick defense for himself. Maybe it's me not really paying too much attention to him for a bit when I play with him (due to assuming he's gonna do nothing), but what's with the snap defense by one duder?
Because he thinks he's good at the game and if there's one thing he gets mad at more then actually having to post, it's people questioning him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
He doesn’t even address my point, MML literally bails to OMGUS and activity based arguments.
You didn't make a point, you tried shoving words in my mouth and then fought hard against this made up little argument you attributed to me

Quote:
I want to respond, but after I typed it out, I think it's best if MML came back and answered this post.
I did now so what was your response? Has it changed now that I responded?

Quote:
wow
you know he's kind of right tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Who has time for reading?
It's like trying to build a house but you really can't be fucked to try and learn how nails work

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter