View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 05:43 PM   #1043
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm leaving in like 20 minutes if anyone has something to ask me.
AMA alarms are ringing again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
me too ;_; look at us being all responsible and junk

I'm at work now tho so I guess it's not as bad
Adulthood sucks. AN when so we can shirk all adult responsibilities again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Are you also always dangerous ?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
You need help as soon as you can possibly get it
Jesus dude...

Quote:
Nope, you seem pretty happy voting for 2d girls instead of playing the game
... Holy shit, it's even worse.

Quote:
Yeah refusing to be treated like shit is definitely the same as being backed into a corner. You're the only person I came into the game liking or knowing. Whatever your alignment is this fucking sucks. Count me out of everything going forward
pce

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
charu
I might be forgetting if FFA is previously reading Charu as a wolf for anything, but if this is a legit snap vote for Charu not wanting to take his vote off Adam despite
Quote:
Don't vote for him if you think he's town
then that vote is terrible.

Quote:
adam33
LOLWTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I'm trying to discern if my stances are because of emotion like how people keep bringing up (zzzzz), but frankly I think theres arguments that actually point to wolf behaviour even beyond my initial criticism of the waifu vote eg. he would use making a conversation unpleasant as an excuse to disengage in any he didnt wish to be a part of, potentially strategic. This compounded with the emotion seeming feigned due to the frequent 180 shifts and seeming favouritism, plus (fallacy fallacy inc) the earlier comment of trying to invalidate anything I could say before I could respond way around when the drama fully kicked off comes off as bad to me.
If I can add on to this, Adam also encouraged the thread to ask him any questions about his logic behind waifu vote, and other things. Yet, as Cel said, question him wrongly - or disagree - and it was immediate Jekyll to Hyde. Definitely something to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
Look, 5 other wolves on a wolf team WOULD NOT let Adam go down without some intervention. Do wolves have day chat? In either case, I don't think they'd just hand him up, not without trying to gain at least some town cred for it, and I haven't seen much of a push there.

If he's really intent to go AWOL, let the game host deal with it.

It just doesn't look like bankable wolf strategy to me.
Distance points are a thing, and there has been some defense of him earlier in the thread. It seems to be a pretty unified front that he's been a cancer to the game (to quote Jteh) so, as a wolf, why would you not want to be on board with that and attempt to gain town cred?

End of page 48.
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Why are you fucking pockets again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
i like tforce more than you