View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #823
Adam33
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
I feel like i can offer insight into this tbh because i literally see how i used to play in adam

emotions in this case are not alignment indicative, because he's choosing to negatively engage anyone who offers up counterpoints as discussion, trying his best to dismiss and belittle people who try and offer even so much as talking points against. Anyone who he thinks is a competent player, flipping to a cordial tone nice happy friend is simple.

I like ffa's thought line though, I think it's the correct train of thought to have as town actively examining other players

a.k.a. reading adam will not come down to emotions or tone, but rather content, interactions, and general focus of posts

======

anyone reading anything into what manti's doing clearly has never played with manti before lol

blind mentioned something about raeko being very reactionary, but tbh having raeko post iirc is more often than not closer to town indicative

roundbox doesn't suck at no double negatives

xiz had weird talking points which potentially indicates something wonky going around, i tried to prod his thing regarding weird interactions about the event but nothing got out of it, but i also know how devastating not getting a grant is (research sucks, and i imagine film making requires that extra oomph as well) that being said, i still expect a lot more out of xiz

tokzic, haku, and tforce have all kind of blended into "generic FE avatar" nullspace in my head

ngl haven't been following thread too keenly between wherever i've had spurts of activity so there's big gaps of shit that i'm probably missing lol
You need help as soon as you can possibly get it