View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:26 PM   #516
TWGma
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
This should be obvious if not explained already

the purpose of this challenge is to determine who gets to pick an item from the secret shop. all of the waifus are aliases of players in this game. the winner gets an item
Finally. Someone who speaks sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
The selected character is not even hinted at receiving a reward, while it is explicit that one among the remaining players in the event will. If you think BestGirlTM has some game meaning, will you explain why? Is that kind of obfuscation commonly used here? My problem with it is not only how unintuitive it is, but also there only being 5 people involved. Ignoring stuff like not expecting Greg to make such an event, stuff like "would each girl be privately told they're not allowed to vote", etc.
... Not the waifu... the winner of the voting contest. The one who voted for the top waifu and then got RNG'd...
Literally hurting my head right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
is this the worst post ever made in the history of werewolf????
It's up there.

Quote:
Oh it doesn't bother me if people think I was serious about claiming a shot. I've dealt with people like FFA before, and they tend to only reply with one thing. I don't think I'll find myself in a position where you need to defend me. If you have alignment-relevant questions/worry about my behaviors/actions themselves, feel free to ask, but I am usually immune to the peanut gallery
lol
adam33

Quote:
Xiz!!! Was funnygurl the person I thought was town after wolves all voted on her a long time ago??

Also open question to everyone, does this post seem too passive for funnygurl? Mostly writing off everyone in the thread makes me nervous
Nope. She and I always have an odd fascination with each other in the early game. Always NAI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I see someone is a man of culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
dude your avatar keeps creeping me out
It's doing its job then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
just go the extra mile and lynch t-force
Once is fine; twice is about the end of normal.
Three times seems a little excessive, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
rare footage of a wild t-force out in the wild
Scratch that, 4 times. Bruh. Who hurt you.
Because it certainly wasn't me.