View Single Post
Old 07-4-2018, 11:55 AM   #12
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: y'all need some barney and friends in your lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
I believe you are exaggerating; there are a bunch of new players who are treated much more respectfully. Saying this has to do with only the fact that she's new seems quite silly to me tbh.
it would help me if you listed newbies who used the forums. i don't regularly frequent the forums, but when i do, i keep seeing a pattern of people trashing on newbies.

i don't think you guys start being rude to newbies right off the bat; it happens when the newb does something that goes against the norms on the forum. instead of politely guiding someone in the right direction, things get outta hand.

yeah there are people who are treated nicely here, but i think it's the people who lurk and spend most of their time playing the game. there isn't anything to pick at for those folks, you know?

(that being said, having an ffr discord in place of profile chat and automatically logging people into mp when they boot up ffr were really good ideas for attracting newbies, but this isn't the focus of the thread huh. i thought those were really cool. i'll stop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I think I've heard mentioned that forum mods mostly only deal with posts if they're reported directly(?)
oh ok. i don't care about this enough to report it, obv.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 07-4-2018 at 11:57 AM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote