View Single Post
Old 07-1-2018, 01:38 PM   #27
komochii
Banned

Default Re: Nerfed MANIERA chart should be created

is the version on FFR the same as the challenge difficulty of the song in nuclear blast 5? both are ilikexd, id imagine the FFR one has some of the bs removed like that gross 24th stream into 416 bpm "roll wall" stream like wat

also idk about anyone else here but when i read the replies that are like "you should be the one to create MANIERA v2 or nerfed versions of any other FFR songs that you like." its like... lol, sure, but imo that's a pretty bad mindset to have, why not be like "damn this song is hard, I should practice so i can play it eventually" like lol i dunno

the only reason to restep a file I feel is if either the file is really bad, or if you want to make something completely different, like a jack version of game time or something lol, and for maniera, I feel the versions that exist are fine

I mean, if you have some osu map of maniera thats easier or whatever and you want to play it on FFR just link me it and I can convert it to FFR and put it on my engine, personally id say just git gud tho to eventually play the real thing

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
idk what graveyarded means in this context but it sounds not good lol
graveyarded isn't a bad thing, osu has a system where you can download maps and songs ingame and such, and each player can only have 4 maps uploaded at one time (unless you are a supporter then its 8 maps)... after a month of not editing them, they automatically go to the graveyard

in this situation i guess them having 59 graveyarded maps implies two things, one that they have 59 maps, and also that theyve been making files for more than a month (probably alot longer than that since 8 slots etc)

Last edited by komochii; 07-1-2018 at 01:44 PM..