Thread: Transgender AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:48 AM   #100
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Transgender AMA

Once you start the transition from male to female you don't want to just look like a girl, but to also be 100% or close to a girl as possible i assume. This not only includes passing for others but passing for yourself, being happy with the end result.

My questions are about any physical insecurities you may or may not have with either current or during transitional periods leading to being a female. Being born male and transitioning to female will definitely present these hurdles.

I'm coming late to the discussion, feel copy paste any answers you may have answered, since this might be kind of a lot. Sorry in advance for repeated questions!

How do you feel trying to change your pitch to sound more female? Is it possible to have a natural flowing female voice?
The male shape is more squareish, and female more curvy naturally; do you find yourself to have either more of a male or female shape now, did it take surgeries, and does it take convincing yourself that you look the way you want now, or are working towards the desired frame? (this also includes facial features, like a strong jaw bone, or browlines etc.)
Even with gender reassignment surgery, do you fear that your genitals may not look cosmetically pleasing, extended also to boobs?
Related to orgasms, I assume females have more nerves, or can experience more orgasms than men, is this the case for you? Has the transition heigtened, lowered, or remained the same to your susceptibility in this regard?
The decision to have gender reassignment done is probably tough even if you are positive you want to transition, have you decided to go through with it? If not, is it important to eventually have it done?
Has your ability to reproduce also transitioned to that of a female? If not does that bother you personally? If so, or if you know someone who is bothered that they can't, what are some opinions there?
Do you have periods?
Do you fear that after sinking in lots of time and effort, changing social status, changing your body, changing your mind, and changing your internal hormones among probably other things, that you might change your mind at some point, and want back what you had before?
Are there any other personal physical hurdles I haven't addressed that you can or would like to share?
Do you pass as female for yourself? Others is cool, but this is important.
And finally, are you happy?
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote