View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:08 PM   #14
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: MinaciousGrace quotes

is this going to be an actual roast thread in ct because i would love to get the chance to pick apart perceived or legitimate complaints about me with other people lodging actual responses that extend beyond "wow ur so mean!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
most of the times that I've seen him talking at someone, he is as guilty of the same faults he is yelling at other people, and looks worse off because of how he talks to people
give me an example

you probably can't because you're just assuming that quality of me in order to rationalize your belief that people who are antagonistic or confrontational or "mean" can't have valid points or be right, which is stupid, the assumption part, the rationalization part, and the belief you're trying to rationalize, it's not just stupid, it's hat trick stupid.

i'm not saying this because i think it's impossible or unlikely that i've been demonstrably hypocritical, the nature of human existence is a layered miasma of cognitive dissonance. on the other hand i have fewer layers than most and the probability that you would actually be able to realize it and formulate an airtight argument in order to prove it is even smaller, and the probability that you would actually spend the time to try is even smaller than that

assuming you get that far the probability that you'll convince me is basically 0 and that's because my abnormally high level of self awareness is matched only by my ability for self deception

on the other hand if at least you tried you wouldn't be the internet equivalent of that dude shouting at steph curry from a couch about how you could have made that shot he just missed if you cared enough to be good

i'm going to pre-empt you looking really stupid if you try to point out that we're both making qualitative assumptions about each other and stress that what i find at fault is that you don't have the capacity or willingness to make the case for yours, and by saying this i'm also giving you a really easy opportunity to show me up because i've qualified the bar for your vindication not at an actual triumph but at any attempt by you, which you would have to be, you know

really fucking stupid to pass up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
I personally find his posts amusing, his transparent desperation to come off as smarter than the whole site through antagonistic walls of text is funny stuff
i mean i see this a lot from people who have never actually held a discussion or argument with me so here's a simple thought exercise you can do without having to interact with me:

if that were my goal why would i constantly provoke abject emotional reactions to well laid thought by generally being a condescending asshole

i wouldnt, funny how logic works right

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
When I call people stupid on other websites I usually stick to one sentence fragment, dudes got dedication
i also call people stupid without context or supporting argument that's certainly an admirable pursuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
i dont read his posts
i mean there are a lot of ways i could respond to this but the plain reality is that it's probably best for you

Last edited by MinaciousGrace; 06-27-2018 at 06:19 PM..