View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #972
Sakura Ogami
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
Honestly, Sakura, I think you're the Acquisitioner. Your case against me relies considerably on Leon's actions, which isn't unreasonable. But you conveniently ignore that Leon yesterday wasn't Leon the Wolf. It was Leon the Acquisitioner.

Yesterday's EoD (as it pertains to Leon's behavior) needs to be contextualized by that. Everything Leon did yesterday was actually Junko, in pursuit of their own agenda. Now, Leon tethered to me before that, so Leon-nort's behavior yesterday was likely meant to be a believable recreation of his prior behavior. But Fake Leon would also have known they had finally acquired a scum account, and thus that today would probably look much like this. So that also allowed them to set up a false case against me.

As soon as today started, you came out hard against me. That's not problematic in and of itself, and for a time I actually read you as townier as a result. But you've deliberately avoided considering any other possibilities, even to the extent that your goal is apparently to lynch me over winning the game.

Your approach is much more emotional than it had been previously. At the same time, it's way more aggressive and ordered than your previous play. I'd argue that your voice and style have changed substantially overnight.

What I think happened is that the Acqui acquired Leon, continued linking Leon to me, then acquired you. Having built a case against me previously, you're attempting to use it now. The thing is, that's still dangerous for you if you're NOT the wolf. But that doesn't mean you have to be, unfortunately. At the same time, I wonder why you'd sell out so heavily on this case if it weren't a guaranteed win.
Wherein Kyoko hasn't gotten the message and is still concerned with the acquisitioner

1) a) Leon the Acquisitioner probably thought you were his partner and replicated that same behavior to save his ass yesterday. And while that does make me look bad because I also think you're a wolf, that's not a counterargument as to your wolfiness. Furthermore, it would be way safer to... not put all my eggs in one basket...? to just sit back and let exactly what is happening right now happen and then jump on board that wagon.
b) I almost died yesterday so acquing me would be lol.

2) I'm pressuring you and you're failing. I'd be able to move on to other people if
a) you actually addressed any of my concerns, or
b) if there was any other activity in this game right now.

3) I'm emotional because
a) the identity wolf is dead and I don't have to be restrained in my posting
b) I want to lynch antitown today because that's really the only meaningful thing we can do today