View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 08:46 PM   #910
Byakuya Togami
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Sakura: I've been town-reading Sakura because I liked the way he tore apart people's posts. However, I think it's a problem that the people that Sakura has wolf-read have died, and they haven't been wolves. Sakura has been wrong, so I don't think his posts deserve the town points that people have been giving him.

If we're assuming Mukuro will be mod-killed and she's not a lynch candidate, then I would want Sakura to die more than Makoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami View Post
Hello does this mean I have a phantom on me now?

As an aside good job friends, it's crazy the kitb had a wolf-aqui-??? in it on d0

I looked everything over and uh, frankly I still think a lot of the Aoi stuff is being misinterpreted, and based on who I think Aoi is, I think Aoi is clear town for the time being; them being new is more to being new to anon games I'm fairly sure.
That or I'm totally wrong, eheheh.

As a thing that I should've covered d0 but didn't because I was a piece of shit for d0, does anyone have any tips for actually... remembering anything that happens in an anon game like this? All the names blend together except for the couple really unique character designs, but even then I don't remember names which makes analysis hard.

Only thing that sticks out is roleplaying, which I think is wolfy by nature and shrouds intent. I don't much like Chihiro! Maybe not due to the roleplaying, but perhaps the roleplaying is what made them stick out to me and made me remember them not seeming like a friend

I'll actually be here this time!!!!!!!!
^this post seems manufactured. Don't like calling Aoi a "clear town"

Quote:
I kinda dont like that you like me
chihiro I still don't like the rp-ness and I don't like your eod much, and frankly I dont have a whole lot else to go off of. dropping vote so I dont get a(nother?) phantom on my ass

I dont think it's good to hunt acqui yet here(?) and imo it'll get easier as the game goes on anyways so I'm just going off of who feels least towny.
^ I like this post because I was also wary of Chihiro for similar reasons

Quote:
This is a bad post because:
- Its purely reactive and cherry picking of a specific thing in a thread
- it argues partially off of something that is one sided (posting gimmick btw)
- it gives an excuse while also trying to appease for inactivity
^ I think I didn't consider Sakura as a wolf this game because he kept tearing apart people's posts like this, which seems like Sakuara has a very towny-mindset. But it was wrong

Quote:
I don't think I like Hifumi, from how he's playing the game it feels... cold and distant almost in nature which is wolfy to me.

Also I don't like this talk of "I know X and Y" and, if history has proven much, the people who talk about a certain role or trait most are usually said role or have said trait
^ I like this post, too. But it was also wrong