View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #695
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Preface to hopefully keep the post from being removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Owada View Post
Can you provide original content or is everything you say a rehash of what someone else says/an announcement of game mechanics. Yes I think the regular kill was blocked.
So you said. But there is value to that kind of analysis. The issue is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata View Post
You must be on some hard drugs to think that me as a wolf would submit myself doing the kill again knowing that Chihiro was blocking me

common_sense.jpg
There's not a compelling reason to believe that the regular kill was blocked (this doesn't exonerate Leon, but it does seem to be the most important element of your case against them). Realize that I would have voted for you already if your worldbuilding didn't match your vote...but it does.

And if I'm generous and assume your ID reads are correct and that others have come to the same conclusions, then, yes, the death of identifiable players seems more likely to be deliberate than a product of chance. But Chihiro announced their Leon block yesterday, and has been suspicious of Leon basically the entire game. It would make little sense for the wolves to proceed forward in that manner. That doesn't mean they didn't, and Leon can mechanically be a wolf regardless of last night's player action breakdown, but it feels like your reading of last night is determined by your view of Leon, and not the other way around.