View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #684
Mondo Owada
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
This preface is just to repost this, since the original post was caught in the filter.

This is weird to me. And not necessarily even in an alignment-indicative way, just strange. Why is Mondo assuming an Identity Wolf kill? That requires a correct identification guess, which is much more challenging than either other possibility. A regular wolf kill would only require avoiding doctor/blocker, whereas the IW kill would require the same avoidance + identity guessing. And if I'm understanding the Acquisitioner mechanics correctly, they have to give up their previous account. So it would stand to reason that one kill was a normal wolf kill, and the other was an Acquisition.
I only know the identities of maybe four people in this game, and taka was one of them (as well as Celestia). I'm assuming (and feel free to call me out on it if you disagree) that the identity wolf can also guess the identities of these players, if I can. I'm not great at the whole "who's who" game and generally don't bother trying. Which means the people I do know are being somewhat obvious about it. Which means the identity wolf also knows them. Which means I'm suss of everyone I think I know until they die, because why not.