View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:42 PM   #6973
FFR TCG
Obliterate
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

New Quest System!

The rules are repeated on the first tab of the spreadsheet, but I will list them here -

- Only one set of challenges may be completed per week

- Each Challenge has a stated task and a secret bonus task. Secret tasks are more stringent requirements that reward the player with a second pack when completed. You may discuss these in the thread, but I will not reveal what the hidden requirement is - only if a player has achieved it with a particular submission.

- The reward for each challenge and bonus will be a Tier 1 standard pack. This makes it possible to earn an extra 6 standard packs of cards per week.

- Some challenges will require a replay submission rather than a screenshot. Any challenge involving scroll direction, for example, will need a replay. The challenge will specify if a replay in required.

Everyone will start in the "Initiation" challenges, and then you'll have a choice of which set of challenges to start next, based on the chart on the "Challenge Order" tab of the spreadsheet. You must complete 2 out of 3 of the Challenges to progress to the next set of challenges.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the three challenges for the "Initiation" Challenges -

1. Reach a Max Combo of 300 on “That Tethnic Vibe”, then end with 50 or more misses

2. BBB “Power” (All Goods)

3. Pass “Mario Eurobeat” with Note Scaling of 50% (Replay Submission Required)

Good luck, and I hope you find the secret bonus packs as well. Happy Key Smashing!

FFR TCG is offline   Reply With Quote