View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:57 PM   #6
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Default Re: A wordy list of mindbaffling nuances.

"We never went to The Moon. "
A beautiful thought and admittedly inspiring to the blissfully ignorant doppelgangers of actual sentience. This topic and all others like it are outrageously, incredibly, ridiculously, and obviously superseded by the much greater truth that *life itself is a conspiracy* or the life we are currently choosing to live anyway. This is all happening but the rhetoric and curriculum we use is outdated, incorrect, and frankly blasphemous to those that know.
Although the debate inevitably rages simple logic proves that the common rhetoric and curriculum is false. There is simply no way that everyday things are possible in a world governed by science, math, atheism, or common sense. Studying that will loosen the shackles of bondage and bring one closer to a better nature.

Oh just found out something super aggravating. Back in the mid to late 90s early 2000s I watched WWF (now WWE) wrestling and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was my favorite wrestler. I often mimicked his catchphrase "Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?" Anyways, all evidence and clips of that catchphrase have been replaced by clips that seem slightly off and have him saying "If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'?"

Last edited by Travis_Flesher; 05-21-2018 at 11:11 AM..
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote