View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 02:48 PM   #380
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
To be honest as backwards as this sounds you actually properly playing the game is giving me pause for concern just based on your previous behavior. Im confident I'm the only one with this read so I'm giving it more credence than the suspicions I've seen from people regarding you previously.

What's your motivation atm and who are you most suspicious of?
I'm glad you pointed me out as "properly playing the game", cause I'm really trying to do so and I felt like I was slipping back into my old patterns after only a few hours. My goal (motivation I guess) is to stop using my meta read as a crutch because it screwed me over in the mafia championships. I'm going to try to do the same in the upcoming NSM game though I suspect I'll legitimately get wolf read for it.

The fact that you're paying attention to this difference also makes me think you're town since you have more reason to be paying close attention to things like that as town.

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless