View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 11:02 PM   #1412
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What would be really cool is if you all made short summaries of your own games so far.

d0 I scrambled about a little bit, more on the side of poking at people who were trying to solve the setup on d0 with a single confirmed letter from the IC
voted blind because his vote on wv felt a little unjustified

d1 I kept on blind because he had an even more batshit case about wnb, never really defended his position past that
tried to interact with m ore people but ended up poking at more people who kept theorycrafting the setup
sunfan made a post that I thought was extremely towny and people called me out for it. w/e

d2 I had hardly any time at all so I tried to maximize what I did in as little time as possible so I combed through star's reads to see her thoughts on the game
I noted tforce/ben/raeko as non voters
upon evaluation I looked at the people who spent most of their time talking about setup possibilities and opted for ben over lar because nobody would ever join me on lar (dead vote this late in the game is dumb)

d3 I cleared ben a little bit because of the roleblocker flip, had more time to get my hands deep into ISOs so I let my interpretations of everyone's play influence my candidate and picked lar because of previous suspicions and connections to raeko

upon reflection I've been playing like fucking shit