Old 12-19-2017, 02:09 AM   #1286
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Oh? Do you think he would bus?

It's not about if I think he would bus or not. Though, yes. I think every player on this forum right now in that lead would bus their partner at least slightly.

The way those wagons went down there is very little reason to think both are wolves. I already pointed this out several times today

I haven't had the time to read it yet.

I didn't try to hide that it was. Pretty sure I pointed out that it had been on my mind most of the night phase and I came to write it so it could be ready for start of day.

Let me rephrase. The prepared nature of this post seems more like preemptive damage control, by trying to slid at least another day by trying to share reads and thoughts that you prepared, and had time with your team mates to coordinate if you were scum-sided.
The main point is your prepared post doesn't offer anything other than a list of where you stand. The reasoning's given are very flimsy by what I've seen you post before.

"T-Force was on Raeko too early for me to believe that he is a wolf. I don't know if I've ever seen him bus either."

Look at this fucking sentence. He voted early.

That's it.

Really.

That's 100% town status?

Next game I'm gonna vote all my partners every time a wagon develops and it's nice to know you'll see me as town for it.

FUCK.

InD could bus. There's arguably zero reason *not* to bus with an outed doctor who can't save them-self. That's a 100% fair trade EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR BOYO BOY.

There's 100% a wolf who voted raeko. Every time. And TBH I am totally down with lyncing between force and InD for it. And I'd lynch InD based on our fucking vigi's read and this concept.

Gonna try and peek to see if sunfam was suspect of InD and if he was sorry inD I think you die today with those pieces in place.

"oh we couldn't have had two wolves as lynch potentials..."

Didn't this shit happen sometime in the last four games?

WISH GREG WAS HERE TO CONFIRM IT FOR ME. JS.

Wolves are jerks.

So your post is not up to the typical lar standards of being gud.

Any posts of InD's that you think are saving graces for your read? Because frankly I'm done with your post after this one, I wanna move onto maybe netting a jerk.