View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 12:58 AM   #1283
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Man just, where was all this work at any other point in time Roundbox? And I like how you have just enough time to try and paint me read and clear your likely partner. How convenient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
This is a super weak "I solved the game" post.

The first two parts of this post are irrelevant to be posted again. Then your statement for Force is "he was on raeko early." I've seen a rock make better statements.
Oh? Do you think he would bus?

Quote:
InD's is a lot of speculation on scum team behavior that has no place in this post because it's a general statement that doesn't pertain to InD. Out of norm shit happens and I know you know that. Your process to put ben in town pile is just bad and I know you know it.
I'll let you argue InD although I think you're wrong.

The way those wagons went down there is very little reason to think both are wolves. I already pointed this out several times today

Quote:
This post then REEKS of having been completely pre-prepared.
I didn't try to hide that it was. Pretty sure I pointed out that it had been on my mind most of the night phase and I came to write it so it could be ready for start of day.

Look at the post time for Christ's Sake.

This observation means fuck all and you should feel bad for thinking it doesn't.

Quote:
Yeah as far as I'm concerned it's not really a great post. The idea your post was a slip isn't irrational.
Except it is tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

assuming they're partners here, this might be a signal that Lar is painting too big of a target on his back? maybe? either way, she brings up this point but has no real conclusion to it until next day phase
You would never have had the chance to play with Raeko in order to believe this could happen.

And I wasn't under any fire at the time so in context this made no sense.

Quote:
I feel like raeko could have turned it around to lynch lar if she wanted to, but maybe they decided to preserve numbers as a strat in the middle of the night since they would only need one more phase to win (3 wolves is confirmed now so this could be a thing)
Fucking what

Quote:

and that's really about it. raeko defending lar back makes their connection deeper, and it's making me skeptical. ind might come off as more towny because of this, but everyone else doesn't seem to move all that too much.
Wolves defend towns all the time. You should ISO me and see if I seem wolfy to you.

But I assume going through Raeko's like 30 posts would be easier huh

Quote:
wineandbread I've felt like I've really needed to give a deep rereading of. let's go!
It's great you picked your partner to re...reread? These are your first real serious posts on people. Everything else in this game was either you arguing with me or much shorter takes.

Quote:
he's starting to get skeptical of MML here for his theorizing. he drives this more into his next post since MML is forcing his view as a the potential truth.
You mean the thing that everyone kept asking me about that I turned out to be correct on? Twist that truth harder Round

Quote:
I think the positives outweigh the null/negatives. wnb looks good, don't think my vote is going here today
You don't say.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter