Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Xel's not here so I can't even anyway </3

I like Lar overall so I wouldn't vote him today

I started to ISO you WAB because I felt I hadn't paid you enough attention and I liked what I saw, I like the sorts of questions you are asking people and the things you're taking note of

roundbox seems less scary to me than before. I do see effort in his game play and I don't think I want to vote for him today. but, he hasn't screamed town to me yet

sunfan I'm seriously not sure on. I want to believe he is town and I still feel those vibes kinda but I don't have much else so maybe I could be feeling the wrong vibes

I have a hard time remembering Ben's posts from my reading and that scares me.

Tforce ????? I've ignored him too much I don't really have a read that freaks me out as well

Ind's head space seems scattered, he did a bunch of those re-read posts but never really made any pushes or connections from them... might be wrong here but it seemed like more of a show than an actual attempt at solving the game

so I guess my top choice today is Ind, followed by Tforce or Ben
This is raeko's last content post, which was done prior-ish to the sunfan claim

Basically looks like her proposed circle looked something like this:
Town: Lar, Wnb
Null-ish: rb, sunfan
Scum-ish: inD, ben, t-force, with her top being inD

From this I think I'd clear inD, at least for now, because she's the only person she tried to make a case for. The other two are more like "I wasn't reading / can't make cases" so they're still up in the air, but I'm not sure she would scum-read her entire team (maybe some meta bois can comment?)

sunfan we know now

rb she said was "less scary", she kind of argues the opposite of MML and T-Force here I guess since she sees effort while the others see apathy. Maybe suspicious?

And then she clears MML and I with not-so-strong reasoning. Take that as you will.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.