View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #1245
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I had to leave to cook chicken soup for my employer, and came back with 2 minutes remaining in phase. Someone (InD I think) said that SunFan claimed + Wagons where Ben and Raeko

I knew I had to get the vote off SunFan no matter what (or not I was the only vote left at the time but shit I started to panick) and out of the two I picked Raeko over Ben because honestly, Raeko dips as town. And if you actually look back at d0 she wasn't even as absent as she normally is. She got worse as the game went on and I'm pretty sure I pointed it out a few times but still, par for the course.

I literally only allowed myself 5 seconds to think on this. I almost went Round but decided that I didn't want to risk mislynching Raeko for what could have been like the fourth time for something not even that weird for her so I went Ben

Was that the wrong call? Fucking right it was. Had I been a second earlier we'd have mislynch and be no closer to solving the game.
But how do you know ben is town?
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.