Thread: .
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #3
Shxfted
Godly
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 'd release

I am SleepyDarkrai, I'm 3% from luminal and have only been playing this game for a year and a half. I am edging close to what you'd call "top player" and are most likely going to be one by the end of the year. You will see me in next year's MWC, and the only reason I won't be signing up this year is because I had a large silence that will stop me. Just because snover has been playing for a long time, hence his skill, does't make his disliking to the scores of literally the best player in this game any more just justifiable. I don't fanboy over jhlee because he's simply jhlee, I fanboy over him because he's the best! Even after so lackadaisically taking around a year of hiatus from serious play online and off, he comes back here setting scores on 4k which are verging on 100-200k higher than snover- Sorry I mean "Mr. Top Player", and 5-9k scores which beat out jakads.

"countless players have ss'd this and could even pass this score" as of right now there's probably been like 3 ss ranks on the map in its current state so I dont really understand where you're getting that info from - unless you mean stepmania in which case the judge is absolute piss in comparison to this OD. No one is going to beat this score, I doubt you watched the replay but jhlee was not trying very hard. throughout the entire map he hits less than 200 300s (which is absolutely slamming alone), around 50 of which came from the break in the middle. That leaves around 120 M300s for the rest of the entire map. if someone did miraculously beat his score on this, he will redo it without the hilarious to watch bad ratio in the easy section (which will be around 999100).

Again, I am SleepyDarkrai; A player reaching the top eventually. I post the scores of the best player in the game that I love, and I think that's a good justification as to why I do it. I do not know who you are, but you're just as annoying as snover and that's not good