View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 06:36 PM   #266
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I think you have some weird expectations for me that I feel like I never meet.
this is objectively true and and my inability to properly guess reactions causes grief more times then not.

[quote=the sun fan;4600770]
you don't even think I'm good so I'm not sure why you have all these ideas about what you think I should do or would do; I guess I am a robot to you or something
[quote=the sun fan;4600770]

I actually do think you (And Charu, and AA) are excellent at the game; it's why when I do see games where I think you (or Charu, or AA) are being lazy or bad I get pissed. That's admittedly more my problem then yours though.

But I still feel justified in thinking you where going to weigh in on that if it was only to point out that I was wasting my time. Like, sorry you took it harshly but that's what I expected and I can't back down and say that I won't judge you for basically not wanting to touch it: It's something I wasn't expecting.

Quote:

talk to me about WHY you feel bad for reading my vote rather than just telling me you feel bad reading it, please

help me understand why you think its bad
Answered this to Gradiant already but I was also hoping you'd get back at me sooner and we could of had a back and forth.

Quote:
3 votes is a lot for FFR considering 4 votes is probably a large enough number to reasonably lynch someone
Naw, not when everyone is as flimsy with votes as they are.
I remember wolfing with Manti and Xel and when I got 5 votes in the first phase I told them in wofchat that it was a good thing because such a lead meant they wouldn't CFD on me.

I ended up winning at end of game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Being seen in the thread is not the same as reading/participating in the thread. I'm not too familiar with how active Gradiant is, but my main point was kind of centered around the latter part of your post because everyone is going to take into account his IC role when he posts anyways.
Leaving and coming back implies a certain level of participation so no, no you do not have a good point here.

BRB gonna look at what I said in that latter half because I just got back and can't recall off the top of my head.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter