View Single Post
Old 12-1-2017, 02:46 AM   #37
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Do you have a religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
There's literally never any justification for why you would praise a presence that does this, or lets it happen.
I think this perspective comes from viewing God as a very personified entity who controls the universe as one would control a modded Sims 3 program.

I feel as though he's a little more of an hands-off intelligent energy wisp then that. Chances are, wars are started by greedy fuckasses who don't follow his teachings (even if they say they are COUGHCRUSADESCOUGHWEEZ)

Also

The thing about creating man in His image likely refers to the fact that man has a soul/something about them not totally physical (Animals are thought to have no soul and be more biological robots then humans are. At least, that is what I have always been taught. There is no way I believe God looks like how we physically do because in all honesty evolution is a real thing and we probably don't look / function the exact same as Adam anyway)

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter