View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 06:17 PM   #29
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Do you have a religion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
How did you get into Taoism, though?
Tai Chi is heavily rooted in Taoism beliefs to the point that you really can't separate them unless all you want to do is slow moving dance routines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
One might claim that they do not follow the old testament, but I personally don't understand why, since God is a being that is timeless (Isaiah 57) and Jesus is, in fact, God himself.
God literally flips the script, that's why.

Before Jesus dies (and goes to hell for three days. I think Revelations starts by having John see him declare that he has the keys to the bottomless pit as a result) people had to prove they where worthy through acts and not doing certain acts. Do this, eat that, don't fuck that, or her, etc etc etc. When Jesus dies things change to a more faith base system with a new set of rules. For a none believer this sounds pretty convenient, I know; that' the reason for it though.

Also as an aside, most of the Old Testament never ever ever applied to non Jews / Priests to begin with. The book of Leviticus? 90% for Priests and Priests alone.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter