View Single Post
Old 11-7-2017, 11:49 AM   #15
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: not a single review done

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMoo_Cowfreak View Post
I heard this about two weeks after it first came out and kinda slept on it because it's so different than wolf, which is a tyler the creator album I actually think is good! but I've been listening to it a lot recently, and I think I can say that it's better than wolf, and some tracks are easily the best things he's ever done. I think the weakest track would be boredom or 911 / mr lonely, boredom meanders a bit and the second half of 911 / mr lonely isn't my favorite thing.

but november? WHO DAT BOY? I AIN'T GOT TIME!? GARDEN SHED?
holy moly, garden shed is good. one of my favorite tracks off wolf was the one where he was talking about his dad, because I could relate to it and I thought it was one of the most emotional things he's ever rapped about, but goddamned garden shed is, probably, the best thing he's ever done. I Ain't Got Time is so good too, I'm likely going to make a chart for it. the start says "god I love this sample" and I agree. a$ap rocky on who dat boy is great too.

I really hope that his next album is as good, and more conceptual, and flows a bit better. but this is his best album. I never would have believed someone if they told me tyler would be doing stuff like this only a few years after wolf.

4/5

Last edited by choof; 11-7-2017 at 12:03 PM..
choof is offline   Reply With Quote