View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 11:01 PM   #70
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

some thoughts re: the setup:

one minor complaint I had about this setup was that it was mathematically impossible for Superstar to have its full ability trigger, since there were only 9 town-sided players at the beginning

compare against the Hero, the supposedly equally-balanced counterpart who can always theoretically have his "final ability" trigger

I suppose it makes sense because it is practically impossible for the Hero to live 1v1 against a wolf team, but it seems as though listing the Hero and the Superstar together is a false equivalency -- i.e. they are not equally strong

none of this mattered THIS game because we mislynched at the start of the game, so even if we did have 10 town players, the super ability wouldn't have triggered, but just some feedback for later iterations

this next bit is another minor nitpick that doesn't matter because it's rooted in personal preference but I'm not really a fan of RNG in night actions -- this is mostly related to the wolf roles' abilities

that said I'm not sure how to balance those roles without an RNG element, so bleh

the setup as a whole was a lot of fun to be a part of, and its true potential unfolded over the course of the game

thanks for hosting freezin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic