AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
town
yeti - in addition to consistent mindmelds and agreements on points, I feel like the blue hunting that was very open and obvious from shado would be too much for wolf theater. I don't understand what problems people have with her, ind being uncomfortable is weird since he's never actually played in a game with her, and instead was observing.

dabackpack - backpack is too fucking emotional this game to be wolfing, his angry reactions feel genuine and his frustration of being unnoticed makes it look like a town who is getting drowned by a bunch of bullshit

blind - blind has sounded like blind this game, which means he's not being coached. the big selling point for his town game is his push on yeti, and the fact that he probably would have picked an easier lynch if he was a wolf
the role claim is fucked too
he's doing everything his town self does EXCEPT FOR SELF VOTING (thank you btw)

town by not being shady looking
AA - haven't seen anything out of him that has screamed anti-town, so I feel like this is a read that was earned by not looking like shit
this happened in the hydra game and I never ended up scumreading you but I feel like that's far into tinfoil territory this game
isos on ind and manti feel good too

town lean
raeko - I haven't spent a lot of time reading raeko's posts terribly closely, but there's nothing that seems too odd about her thoughts. she just seems disconnected this game, fishing for interactions but only AA and like one other person has bit
it doesn't feel like she's wolfing, but I have no solid evidence that she's full town
her frustration at getting 0 posts out on wifi felt like genuine frustration (which I feel like she wouldn't care too much as a wolf, she would just come back to it later)
shado's weak push on her also helps

nully
haku - Haku's day 0 was pretty weak, he was frozen at EOD. his comment on manti today was weird but I think his response to me was fine, fwiw.
he needs to elaborate on the ind wolf game, he has the burden of proof to show a commonality between the two games

scummy
Charu - I want ind to comment on his snarkiness (maybe he has while I've been writing this), but I feel like charu gets a bit overly snarky when he's dead confident about their alignment or at least his pursuit in their lynch
this coupled with my odd feeling on him at the beginning of the game remains a real noggin' scratcher

ind - has felt underwhelming, there's a chance his reads are just him not finding anything cohesive this game but I feel like his point on yeti is a cop-out, it just felt like a "it matches my reads list" vote

high scummy
manti - hasn't been doing much this phase, made an iso against Charu, mostly looking at his xel vote but not much else at what he's done
rest has been defending himself and kind of spinning in circles
him parking his intent to vote on backpack and it coming true feels like he could be confirmation biasing the shit out of this
Feel like if there's a person pocketing me it's you, you can't think of anything I've done this game that stood out to you as towny?

Your charu read is lol

First off I think charu is snarkier when he's town, as a wolf I think he goes for the longer route and is sneakier. Adding in your "odd feeling" from the beginning here is a pretty weak attempt at strengthening your read and I don't buy it
Where did you get that manti was parking on backpack? Because I didn't see that at all, he pushed backpack and then thought he was likelier human after calming down

Defending himself is reasonable if he's being pushed by a lot of people

No offense to Ind, but is there any game you yourself haven't found him underwhelming? I feel like that's just his playatyle and he never stands out as a super strong pusher. I've liked his progressions and the yeti read didn't seem bad

pikakirby123 reincarnated