View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:49 AM   #2031
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

So I went back through all of charu's posts to try to find out why he's been floating my name up all game. Here's what I have:

Quotes in reguard to my meta read on myself where charu says my opinion of how I play is a lie. Pro tip: the read I gave was my own personal assessment of my playstyle. I didn't lie, and I don't understand why charu made it such a big deal. Reguardless, it's a meta read so more likely then not it's not exceedingly useful anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I really really REALLY wanna say this is false.
Quote:
Like so bad, I wanna say that is the biggest lie I've ever read from Manti.
AA asks charu if charu would want to lynch me
Quote:
Not at the moment, but it's really alarming to see him say that he's either X or Y depending on if team is losing or not.

I don't feel that's his play at all.
Quote:
Maybe it's a bad conception, lying about this seems really strange.

idk, maybe it's not a lie, but it certainly felt like one.

If he is lying, then idk what town manti would want with that.

Later I go after Indy for his posttrain that I called fluffy. I called it fluffy because a lot of the posts felt irrelevant, and there was no clear point to why he quoted any of them. He didn't add anything to the conversation, just rehashed old content. I question what indy's point in making the posts he made was, because I didn't see a solving mindset behind the posts, I saw a "I need to be active" mindset behind them, and charu posts this:

Quote:
And in his defense, because bygone I do think he's town here.

What is there to solve, Manti, hmmmmmmm?
The answer to below, (and I answered this at the time through a Mellon question with no response from charu) was that Indy was trying to catch up and be useful, but his posts really weren't useful. They weren't designated shitposts.

Quote:
So my real answer is Manti for picking on my boy inDheart for being "fluffy". Why hasn't he done it on me? I'm sure my posts are filled with it, or maybe he's so accustomed to me that he didn't question it.

*Mystery....................*
So at this point, the only reason I see for charu not liking me is my meta read on myself still. The mystery........ tacked onto the end of the post looks like it's trying to subvert my Indy read by making you question what my point on Indy was is charu is considered fluffier

--------------------------------

Charu's vote list with reasoning:

Wants to vote me for being active and prodding (what??) and follows up with falling back on my meta read which he previously stated he though was "the biggest lie I've ever made"

Why fall back on a meta read you thought was a lie in the first place??
Quote:
Requoting because I wanna say who I would vote with this list.

*AHEM*

Would vote blind (Acting literally the same as previous WOLF game)
Would vote Shadow (Not a whole lot of content, has said repeated things, but probably due to not being here [and he seems to be sort of catching up now as I'm typing this] so this is probably a red herring)
Wouldn't vote mellon (She's somewhat active, this is a good sign, trust me)
Wouldn't vote kirk (Has posted reads, plus too little posts so no info really gained since reads were pretty surface [As they should anyways D0].)
Wouldn't vote Backpack (but this can change barring the next 20 or so hours.)
Unsure with roundbox (would before, after random iso on me... idk)
Would vote Manti (Being super active and unusually proddy when past TWG's have shown he's not a fan of D0 interactions due to no info.)

Another thing about Manti, remember when he said his "meta" was he was more active if whatever alignment was doing bad?

Yeah, I'm not gonna let go of that statement, mister! You're being active now, and town is most certainly not in a pinch!!!
Quote:
Fight me Manti

Quote:
You think he peace'd out because he got exposed for saying he might know blind is town? Or saying that to try to look good?

Would manti even run away from that? Feel like Manti wouldn't be the type of player to suddenly shut up, but, OOPS, I think he said in his meta he would, erm... "post less if it gave him the win" or something like that.

I'm paraphrasing there, but something to that extent, lol.
Then we follow up and go to D1, and charu has been giving me shit for staying on Haku despite me clarifying why I did multiple times.

Charu's reasoning is either completely manufactured, or I'm dealing with a massive tunnel from him that needs to end.