View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:33 AM   #908
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
What else... oh, you got Xel going "I hate everyone" as per usual, but you can see that currently.
Pardon?

I don't recall hating on everyone the way I have this game before.

Maybe Blind in specific, but outright hating everyone? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
same most of these posts were useless

feel like 1 of the ppl who made a lot of posts but none of them were genuinely About the game (see: kirkfan's early posts) is prob scum

which is a weak PoE pool but watevs
You're being very likable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
This surprised me a bit to see Xel, of all people, complaining about shitposts and a lack of readable posts on page 2

@Xel were you being serious with this or just shitposting?
I think in context those posts make more sense than maybe you're giving them credit for.

Me saying this is a response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Meta leads me to them being T/T because Charu this game feels the same as previous game and Xel haven't done anything similar to his previous scum game.

Slightly too early for a decent read tbh.
Quote:
Probably Xel, since he too partook in the shitposts and hasn't really contributed anything either (and flat out went out and said he's not reading anything for the first 40 pages).

...But you agreed with him, and I guess because you agreed with him he's not on your list.
No see, I read about 32 of them

and quit

Quote:
But then I have to ask myself actually if Xel would want to spotlight himself like that?
I spent a section of a TWG game as godfather saying nothing but parts of Pikachu.

So would I do it? Yes. Certainly.