View Single Post
Old 06-4-2017, 11:58 PM   #438
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

1) Sanzath - Null - Sanzath, your posts mostly contain the initial shitposting early game + mechanically talk about mass claiming. I'm happy you're willing to go with what I've been asking, but I'd really like to see more interactions between you and the other players. You have a few posts, but it's hard for me to gauge where you are. I think at this point, this is the fastest way to actually kind of lean somewhere. If there's a deep wolf that's fooling everyone right now, it could be you, but considering the state of this game, you're more likely to be town. Just consider that since everyone claimed there's nothing to hide so, if you can think of ways to help us figure out your alignment, you should go for it. You're not even in danger of anything, it's just for helping with the process of elimination with the other players.

2) Hateandhatred - ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
(lolol procrastinating work killmepls)

add to that the fact he's threatening to get me lynch because he thinks that is the only thing I want to avoid.

Also hes targetting opkiller maybe cuz he was hesitating on lynching Haku next, which he convenitenly omitted from his round 1 analysis.

Also his game overview is nice, but thats only cuz hes autistic as fuc

k srsly bye my boss is gonna kill me if I dont work LOL
:thinking:

3) xXOpKillerXx - There's something about your game that makes me wonder what you've been trying to accomplish. I feel like the more you post, the more I have questions instead of feeling like we're getting somewhere. That's normally not a good sign. It's hard to understand your stance about what to do with the state of the game imo and why. If you're town, you really need to choose and try to defend H&H vs Andy right now. You can ignore everything else for this phase.

4) Rapta - There's a weird conflict with Rapta and H&H. If H&H flips wolf, I believe this would clear Rapta. If H&H flips Town/Tracker, Rapta is not clear. His actions have been pretty straightforward all game and I don't see any real attempt to push any agenda etc. Probably town.

5) Wayward Vagabond - Un-CC'd Watcher. Always Town.

6) Hakulyte - I won't comment about myself. WV/Andy can do that I guess. I'm just trying to push probabilities.

7) andy-o24 - He was kinda UTR and claimed Tracker. Playstyle fits with role expectations, but
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote