View Single Post
Old 06-4-2017, 11:36 PM   #437
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Why even vote H&H and pressure for possible instakill if you guys agree that it should wait a whole lot more ???

Also Haku I don't trust you one bit in this game but lets assume you'd be VT:

If H&H is lynched and is Wolf, you seem to believe (with Andy) that I'm the second wolf. If you're not wolf however, Andy or WV will get nightkilled and you'll be with 1 remaining confirmed PR, 2 VTs and 1 wolf, you'd lynch me probably (cuz for you I'm wolf and would win). If you get there however you'll see I'll flip VT and then the remaining PR gets nightkilled. You're left with 1 VT and 1 Wolf, and I could count on you to solve that based on reads and stuff I guess. You can win Town this way. Or at least make it to the final decision.

If H&H is lynched and is Tracker, do you still think I'm Wolf ? WV gets nightkilled, Andy gets lynched, implying you're VT again someone between Me/You/Sanz/Rapta gets nightkilled, if it's you, the 2 remaining VTs must solve the last wolf somehow. If it's me (if I were wolf you'd win here, so the IF doesnt matter), I also count on you to solve the last VT.

If Andy is lynched and is wolf, idk who you'd target but man I'd believe not me (??). So going with that, H&H gets nightkilled cuz confirmed Tracker. Then it's Me/You vs Sanz/Rapta and we gotta solve who is the wolf between them, Andy would've defended them in his reads post. If we get it right we win, if wrong, nightkill one of us and then Random.org the winning team. This scenario is if you wanna have the final decision with me (or if you wouldn't necessarily trust me when Andy is lynched, you'd have the same decision with either Sanz or Rapta)

If Andy is lynched and is Tracker, WV gets nightkilled, H&H gets lynched, someone between Me/You/Sanz/Rapta gets nightkilled, if it's you, I'd think Sanz/Rapta would lynch me (if I'm wolf Town wins), but then again I'm not so it's Random.org decision. If it's me (same thing, if I'm wolf, town wins), you have to solve the last VT and win for town.

---------------

SO, if anyone thinks Haku might be VT, those are the ways he can win, no matter if I get lynched or not. If any of you is VT and doesn't know who to trust at all, I'd have to say go with Haku as he's the most experienced player, unless that doesn't matter to you. However, follow the possible paths I mentionned and if you get 0 read during the rest, worst outcome is Random.org. Please lemme know if I got anything wrong or assumed too many things.

Good irl night all.
here you go repeating yourself again