View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 07:52 PM   #1141
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
@MML, thanks for giving a reads list, that's been pretty... uncommon this game unfortunately.

I can understand the Blind and Xel scum reads, Blind I don't particularly agree with I don't think but know why you think that, and Xel for reasons we already kind of covered, but I'm curious about the rest.

Also curious why you're able to put Freezin as non-lynch, and DBP as anything but null (I've got both as [need to see more to say] and null right now, respectively)
Oh hey a post

No one is giving a reads list because I was the first and got scum read for it so duh no shit no one is doing it. It's super anti town though. Reads list get people talking.

Xiz for being different and he hasn't come back and made me feel better. Yeah, he has a legit excuse for being afk but when you leave with me feeling uneasy then I am still gonna be uneasy

I literally explained why I was reading you that way in that post.

Freezin I have played with many, many times. He is not near as aggressive as wolf on d0, and he legit seems like he wanted to further the game. The lynch all inactives strat is pretty stupid in most situation but he makes that suggestion as town all the time. As wolf, he isn't normally around long enough to make that argument (He'll just vote for the lowest point count and bounce). Not only that, but everyone who jumped off of Lightknight saying it was too easy a lynch look better. There where three who did and two of them are dead town. As far as I'm concern that makes him super clear.

Does he need to say more? hell yeah. He shouldn't get lazy, but at this point its down to rather or not I respect his post and not rather or not I vote him.

DBP is pure, 100% meta read. He came back three times that day and he doesn't as wolf normally. Now what he was saying was hit or miss (many more misses imho) but he was here and that's enough to make me feel like he can have a little leanway.

Now if he drops off the map we can revisit him, or if he says some seriously stupid shit, but with so many scumleans already there's not a point to worrying about him.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter