View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #337
shakesoda
FFR Player

Default Re: The Etterna Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
pretty sure the last thing I said was that there is an irreconcilable difference in vision/priorities/willingness to change between the two projects

it's not my job to chase after you and suggest pull requests you might be interested in we're wayyyy past that

if you don't get feedback on anything it's probably because people feel like you don't respect their input /shrug

ps. seriously you guys could quintuple fps by cherry picking like 5 of widghets commits but kyz would prolly revert them because buttmad
I don't care if your vision for the project is not reconcilable with upstream, that's fine (I am 100% okay with people forking for their own interests), but you can leave bitching about us all the time out of it. I don't spend my time bagging on Etterna all over forums and I'd appreciate at least enough respect from you to do the same.

I don't know what I did to make you think I don't respect people's feedback though (unless it was via inaction, in which case I guess I apologize for not spending all my time on stepmania?) & kyz doesn't even have commit access anymore since months ago.
shakesoda is offline   Reply With Quote