View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:38 PM   #27
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: Public opinion poll on Etterna Chord cohesion removal

and let me be clear the reason dp and cc aren't optional isn't because I'm vehemently opposed to the concepts in principle (which I am, but that isn't the reason)

the reason is because I'm not writing separate calculators and/or replay systems and/or scoring systems and then making those systems interact functionally with each other just so some of you can feel like special snowflakes

this isnt osumania where "chord cohesion" is going to be some fucking retarded score multiplier mod hahahahaha!!!! great system real sense logic!!!

i'm not making more work for myself when i'm already thanklessly doing everything in the first place just because some of you cry about change when, and this is important, none of you would fucking notice or care after a month of play anyway (unless you just blindmash handstream in which case idk either stop blindmashing handstream or quit not my problem)

so lets keep it on topic and idk at least try to formulate some sort of argument beyond "but that's what i want"