Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
WHY NOT BOTH
hey there's an idea

Before I do, I'll give like a few reads I'm pretty comfy with for now, featuring no typos!

Xiz is a bit... sketchy but I think he's made up for it the past hour, if nothing else he's not a good d0 lynch.

Hawaiian shirt dude who's name I can't remember, I'm comfortable to call town I think, despite my apprehension earlier, unless someone can clarify the points I made earlier pertaining to him (my first big wall) which I don't really find too relevant anyways so I'd motion to the side of not bothering.

I still don't like InD, but I also don't like Light very much right now. I mentioned why earlier, but InD kinda threw me off early game, and while he redeemed himself a bit later on, it's still in the back of my mind. Light for the reason I mentioned recently, about how he's just a bit fishy, and his reasoning for wanting InD gone was a bit weird.

The rest I can't comment too much on, and are mostly null as d0's. MML doesn't deserve as much flak as he does. I want to hear more about why Light (and I think some others?) are gunning for Freezin and DBP, I don't think either are terribly fishy. I guess this furthers my suspicious eyes towards Light.

Also where'd Manti bugger off to? He seems smart.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ