View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #710
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Lar, hes hanging out with Eva right now. I think we can forgive not paying 111% attention to detail. Overall his points make sense and he is willing to admit if hes overlooked something.
I answered him almost 24 hours ago. Was he hanging with her then?
If he hasnt read the thread then what he says means even less. I can afford to wait until I'm done hanging with my bros to catch u and respond and everyone else can too.

This is the weakest defense Raeko and you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
funny that's why you're clearing him, that's the reason i'm voting for him
Naw, him posting is super town meta for DPB
Like he drops off so hard as wolf it's a little sad.
I almost do want to vote him because that's some shit and he's had the time to make a better impression but if I did that and he actually was a miss I would hate myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
when do I ever think out my posts
BOATS come to mind.
One of the Ace Attorney games you where on fire.

Besides, saying that you suck at the game before so it's cool to suck at the game now is some Haku tier nonsense I absolutely will not accept from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
Xiz (man I want you to be town but I ain't feelin it): You started off really strong which seemed weird but people assured me that it was normal. Then you did nothing. Then you came back with late reaction posts and they didn't seem real at all. I had a very hard time figuring out where your head was at while reading them. Going to need something better from you

^^^ from my reads list
is there an updated Til readslist or are you making a new one?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter