View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #669
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Initial notes, typing as I go as if I'm a scribe or a rubbish movie reviewer who doesn't care about the story as a whole

-Blindreper being testy early on is interesting, but I don't think his interactions with anyone there mean too much. This includes MML being antagonistic, I think it's just a trait of his in twg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
please revive me if I die, my power is cool.
This is an interesting post I think. I feel a bit safe about blindreper in general, a bit with thanks to this and a bit with thanks to the rest.

-Tiloco playing off not knowing much about FFR TWG and such in general; I can't confirm nor deny his stature, but if he's bluffing about not knowing much I'm getting a bit of a wolflean I think. That said, I don't think it's enough to say for sure even if he is bluffing. It's more of a it being the first thing that I noticed as a consistent amongst people that could raise an eyebrow.

-I'm surprised it took 121 posts for Haku to post something, but I guess it explains why so little happened

-On the topic of InD early on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Indheart and MML are the epitome of white noise right now. 20+ posts on each and no value or read on either.
I think it's a good description of InD, but also take note of how focused he was on Xiz, which is a bit odd given most of his early posting was agreeing with him.

-I don't think the big read list of MML's is a bad indication of anything, and I think there were more wolfy things he did before that anyways, but nothing even worth quoting. More gut than anything but I think that's more a case of his style. I think I'm looking at MML the same way I'd look at Xel, except a bit less jaded and a bit more tense

-Soundwave is fun as always, same to DBP; aka it's hard for me to read either of them for now

-See back to my mention of InD a few hyphens ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
id kill blind solely on the whole buddybuddy thing he did with me
interesting how xiz kind of ignored all that, but maybe I'm just noting things I probably shouldn't care about.

-Lightnight,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I second edubardus.
was a weird first post, but I don't think it means much, I'm more just calling it out as weird and an attempt to not be forgotten or something.
Or maybe you're just shy and didn't know how to come in, I wasn't really monitoring browsing activity at all, so who knows.

-Why is Haku caring so much about Lore, I recognize that Haku is passionate about anything there is to be passionate about, but... well hey, on second thought, have fun. I just don't know anything about plot or lore or whatever. I don't even know fully what tv show this is based off of
oh nvm it's fire emblem, that's a game I think. Point stands!

-Raeko ;__;
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Roundbox I would super appreciate it if you'd do more than just pop in with one liners (not trying to rush you just saying)
You're... you're doing pretty much the same.
But I also think that's just how you are

-I'm skipping anything relating to the last fire emblem game or whatever it is Haku/Raeko think is important, because I don't care about the last game and I think I'd be the last person who should analyze it anyways

-DarkManti voting Haku so early off of little more than a glorified hunch is a bit of a frown in my books, I just don't think there's enough to firmly single Haku out for it. This is more just me making note of it so I can see how it goes in the future.

THIS IS ONLY UP TO THE END OF PAGE 14, I HAVEN'T EVEN FLIPPED TO PAGE 15 YET, SO NO SPOILERS I WANT TO SEE WHICH OF THE CHARACTERS FALLS IN LOVE WITHOUT SOMEONE RUINING THE MYSTERY
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ